Appliance providing preconfigured Weblate, web based translation tool with tight Git integration. It features
simple and clean user interface, propagation of translations across subprojects
or automatic linking to source files.
- Easy web based translation
- Propagation of translations across sub-projects (for different branches)
- Tight git integration – every change is represented by Git commit
- Usage of Django’s admin interface
- Upload and automatic merging of po files
- Links to source files for context
- Message consistency checks
- Tunable access control
- Wide range of supported translation formats (Gettext, Qt, Java, Windows, Symbian and more)
USB & disk image
This is an image of your disk, ready to be written to either a USB drive or your hard disk. When written, it will erase all data on a disk. During the first boot, your partition will be automatically resized to fill available space.
Burn this ISO file to a DVD (or CD, if the space allows), and you'll be able to boot directly from the disc.
A bootable ISO containing the appliance disk image. Boots into a simple graphical environment and prompts for confirmation before writing the image onto the hard drive. Useful for performing automated system installs/preloads.
Warning: Overwrites all data on the target hard drive.
Open Virtualization Format (OVF)
The OVF format is an open standard for packaging and distributing virtual appliances. It is not tied to any particular hypervisor or system architecture.
VMware / VirtualBox / KVM image
Whether you use VMware, VirtualBox, or KVM, this vmdk is a ready-to-use virtual appliance.
Virtual Hard Disk
This image includes special extensions to run on Microsoft Hyper-V Server or Windows Virtual PC.
Xen guest image
This Xen guest image is ready to run on a Xen hypervisor host.
This KVM image (compressed .qcow2) is ready to run on a KVM hypervisor host.
SUSE Cloud / OpenStack image (KVM)
Updated to Weblate 1.8.
Changes for Weblate 1.8:
- Please check manual for upgrade instructions.
- Nicer listing of project summary.
- Better visible options for sharing.
- More control over anonymous users privileges.
- Supports login using third party services, check manual for more details.
- Users can login by email instead of username.
- Documentation improvements.
- Improved source strings review.
- Searching across all units.
- Better tracking of source strings.
- Captcha protection for registration.
40 dependencies updated
1 dependency removed
7 new dependencies
Build configuration updated
Software0 patterns, 304 packages
View package list…
No custom software packages were uploaded.
No files were uploaded.
No custom scripts were enabled.