Appliance providing preconfigured Weblate, web based translation tool with tight Git integration. It features
simple and clean user interface, propagation of translations across subprojects
or automatic linking to source files.
- Easy web based translation
- Propagation of translations across sub-projects (for different branches)
- Tight git integration – every change is represented by Git commit
- Usage of Django’s admin interface
- Upload and automatic merging of po files
- Links to source files for context
- Message consistency checks
- Tunable access control
- Wide range of supported translation formats (Gettext, Qt, Java, Windows, Symbian and more)
USB & disk image
This is an image of your disk, ready to be written to either a USB drive or your hard disk. When written, it will erase all data on a disk. During the first boot, your partition will be automatically resized to fill available space.
Burn this ISO file to a DVD (or CD, if the space allows), and you'll be able to boot directly from the disc.
A bootable ISO containing the appliance disk image. Boots into a simple graphical environment and prompts for confirmation before writing the image onto the hard drive. Useful for performing automated system installs/preloads.
Warning: Overwrites all data on the target hard drive.
Open Virtualization Format (OVF)
The OVF format is an open standard for packaging and distributing virtual appliances. It is not tied to any particular hypervisor or system architecture.
VMware / VirtualBox / KVM image
Whether you use VMware, VirtualBox, or KVM, this vmdk is a ready-to-use virtual appliance.
Xen guest image
This Xen guest image is ready to run on a Xen hypervisor host.
This KVM image (compressed .qcow2) is ready to run on a KVM hypervisor host.
Amazon EC2 image
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
This Amazon EC2 image can be uploaded and registered as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI).
SUSE Cloud / OpenStack image (KVM)
Updated to Weblate 1.4:
- Fixed deleting of checks/comments on unit deletion.
- Added option to disable automatic propagation of translations.
- Added option to subscribe for merge failures.
- Correctly import on projects which needs custom ttkit loader.
- Added sitemaps to allow easier access by crawlers.
- Provide direct links to string in notification emails or feeds.
- Various improvements to admin interface.
- Provide hints for production setup in admin interface.
- Added per language widgets and engage page.
- Improved translation locking handling.
- Show code snippets for widgets in more variants.
- Indicate failing checks or fuzzy strings in progressbars.
- More options for formatting commit message.
- Fixed error handling with machine translation services.
- Improved automatic translation locking behaviour.
- Support for showing changes from previous source string.
- Added support for substring search.
- Various quality checks improvements.
- Support for per project ACL.
- Basic unit tests coverage.
48 dependencies updated
1 dependency removed
38 new dependencies
2 new software selections
Build configuration updated
Software0 patterns, 289 packages
View package list…
No custom software packages were uploaded.
Executable files were uploaded.
No custom scripts were enabled.