Chromium web totem
A simple web totem using Chromium (Google Chrome’s open-source branch). Includes Java Runtime 1.7 (with plugin) and Flash Player.
It boots directly to the browser in kiosk mode, incognito. The only system hotkey is “windows key”, where you can shutdown or reboot the appliance.
- Now based on openSUSE 12.3.
- Flash player + packman video plugins
- Java plugin 1.7r25
- reduced size: remove locales, extra kernel/debug packages.
- Automatic home directory/recreation on boot. Get rid of unwanted downloads with just one boot!
- Add a personalized homepage via the START_URL variable in /etc/sysconfig/browser.
- If you want to change Chromium startup options, change /usr/local/bin/startchromium.sh.
Downloads are no longer available for this appliance, as it is based on an OS version that we no longer support.
- Now based on openSUSE 12.2.
- Added automatic home directory/recreation on boot. Get rid of unwanted downloads with just one boot!
1 account removed
1 account updated
2 dependencies updated
1 new account
431 new dependencies
11 new software selections
1 new startup program
1 startup program removed
Build configuration updated
Desktop configuration updated
General configuration updated
Script configuration updated
Software2 patterns, 429 packages
View package list…
No custom software packages were uploaded.
No files were uploaded.
A boot script is included.