Zabbix 1.8 x86
Virtual appliance of Zabbix, the next generation monitoring solution.
Includes Zabbix server, agent and web frontend, as well as other useful tools for a monitoring server.
USB & disk image
This is an image of your disk, ready to be written to either a USB drive or your hard disk. When written, it will erase all data on a disk. During the first boot, your partition will be automatically resized to fill available space.
Burn this ISO file to a DVD (or CD, if the space allows), and you'll be able to boot directly from the disc.
Open Virtualization Format (OVF)
The OVF format is an open standard for packaging and distributing virtual appliances. It is not tied to any particular hypervisor or system architecture.
VMware / VirtualBox / KVM image
Whether you use VMware, VirtualBox, or KVM, this vmdk is a ready-to-use virtual appliance.
Xen guest image
This Xen guest image is ready to run on a Xen hypervisor host.
Zabbix configuration changes:
- Template_Zabbix_Server changes
- Enabled working time and trigger displaying for internal process busy graph
- Added trigger for text history cache
- Moved applications “Zabbix configuration” and “Zabbix performance” to “Zabbix”
- Template_Linux changes
- Increase total memory monitoring interval from 1800 to 3600
- Added a frontend script to detect target operating system using nmap
- Removed some Linux specific items from Template_Netware, Template_Solaris, Template_Tru64 and Template_MacOS_X
SUSE configuration changes:
- Added traceroute
- Disabled targetpw sudoers option
- Allowed zabbix user to execute “nmap -O”
1 file updated
2 new dependencies
1 new software selection
Build configuration updated
Software1 patterns, 350 packages
View package list…
Includes the following unofficial sources:
Overlay files were uploaded, but none are executable.
No custom scripts were enabled.