To start playing with Node.js, just type
node after the boot. You can also use
npm (Node Package Manager) to install additional tools or libraries.
USB & disk image
This is an image of your disk, ready to be written to either a USB drive or your hard disk. When written, it will erase all data on a disk. During the first boot, your partition will be automatically resized to fill available space.
Burn this ISO file to a DVD (or CD, if the space allows), and you'll be able to boot directly from the disc.
A bootable ISO containing the appliance disk image. Boots into a simple graphical environment and prompts for confirmation before writing the image onto the hard drive. Useful for performing automated system installs/preloads.
Warning: Overwrites all data on the target hard drive.
Open Virtualization Format (OVF)
The OVF format is an open standard for packaging and distributing virtual appliances. It is not tied to any particular hypervisor or system architecture.
VMware / VirtualBox / KVM image
Whether you use VMware, VirtualBox, or KVM, this vmdk is a ready-to-use virtual appliance.
Virtual Hard Disk
This image includes special extensions to run on Microsoft Hyper-V Server or Windows Virtual PC.
Xen guest image
This Xen guest image is ready to run on a Xen hypervisor host.
Amazon EC2 image
- Node.js 0.6.19
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.19.
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.15.
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.14.
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.12.
- Added Virtual Hard Disk image format.
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.11.
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.10.
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.9.
- Added Amazon EC2 image format.
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.8.
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.7.
- Updated the system to openSUSE 12.1.
- Updated Node.js to version 0.6.6.
- npm is no longer installed separately but as a part of Node.js itself.
- Node.js in installed from the source code, not using a package (the package was always lagging behind).
- Updated logo and background.
- Node.js is installed from a package, not using overlay files.
- Fixed root setting in
/home/tux/.npmrcto point to the correct directory (
- Updated npm to version v0.2.16-9-g33e1cd4.
- Initial release.
Software1 patterns, 261 packages
View package list…
Includes the following unofficial sources:
No custom software packages were uploaded.
Overlay files were uploaded, but none are executable.
No custom scripts were enabled.