Table of contents
- SUSE Studio Help
- Logging In
- Selecting a Base Template
- Viewing Your Home Page
- Importing Appliance Configurations from KIWI or AutoYast
- Selecting Software
- Updating via SUSE Lifecycle Management Server
- Selecting Appliance Formats
- Building Images
- Sending Feedback
- Viewing the Supportability Report
- SUSE Studio API
- More information
- How to contribute
- Legal Information
SUSE Studio supports the creation of custom bootable CDs and DVDs. Optionally, these discs can support installation from the live media to the hard drive as well. Most operating systems make disc burning easy. Once you have downloaded the file completely, simply right-click on the file and select something like “burn ISO file to disk”.
How to customize the yast2-live-installer workflow
- The yast2-live-installer reads its workflow configuration from
- Replace this file with your own and you’ll get a new workflow.
How to apply the customizations made for the default user to newly created ones
The modified files added to the appliance are stored in
/home/tux/* and should be copied to the
/etc/skel directory. Then new users created at installation time or later will have the same behaviour and appearence as the liveCD default one.