Table of contents
- SUSE Studio Help
- Logging In
- Selecting a Base Template
- Viewing Your Home Page
- Importing Appliance Configurations from KIWI or AutoYast
- Selecting Software
- Updating via SUSE Lifecycle Management Server
- Selecting Appliance Formats
- Building Images
- Sending Feedback
- Viewing the Supportability Report
- SUSE Studio API
- More information
- How to contribute
- Legal Information
Before you can use SUSE Studio, you need to log in. There are two variantes of SUSE Studio:
SUSE Studio Onsite: this variant is a SUSE Studio release intended for installation on a server machine behind the firewall.
SUSE Studio Online: this variant is the publicly hosted version at susestudio.com.
Logging in to SUSE Studio Onsite
SUSE Studio Onsite allows you to log in with your username and password. Get it from your administrator.
Logging In to SUSE Studio Online
The first time you log in, we’ll create an account for you, linked to your preferred login provider. You’re welcome to link other accounts to your Studio account:
- Click on “Edit account”
- On your account page, switch to the “Linked accounts” tab.
- Click “Add another account…”
You’ll be prompted to log in again, but this time we’ll link your accounts instead of creating a new one.
If you forget your credentials, the account help form will let you search by username or email and send you a hint about your login.