Mango Linux is the distro for mango people, build to provide best user experience with latest stable softwares.
Normally when we install new version of Linux, after installation we has to install additional packages, specially multimedia packages. Hence, I build a distro on top of OpenSuse, which contains additional packages, it will save time for searching and installing packages. It also includes the all updates available till build date.
It is based on OpenSuse 13.2 and it has some additional packages. Some important applications are
- Browser – Firefox, Google Chrome
- Google talk plugin
- Google earth
- E-mail Client – Thunderbird
- Multimedia – VLC, Amarok, codecs from Packman repo.
- LibreOffice (Removed temporarily due issue with SuseStudio, https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/503895-Problem-with-LibreOffice)
- DropBox, OwnCloud, Skype
- Utilities – K3b, unrar,
- Wine – To windows applications
- All updates available till the build date
Live CD / DVD (.iso)
Use this format if you want to burn your appliance on CD or DVD. This is the easiest way to prepare bootable media. Simply download the .iso file and burn it to disk via any existing OS.
Note: This image is configured for UEFI and may not boot on non-UEFI hardware.
First build based on Leap.
144 dependencies removed
1013 dependencies updated
280 new dependencies
3 new repositories
12 new software selections
5 repositories removed
10 software selections removed
Build configuration updated
Software0 patterns, 1309 packages
View package list…
No files were uploaded.
No custom scripts were enabled.