SuSE and its artworks are respective SuSE trademarks, Ubuntu and its artworks are respective Canonical trademarks, I take NO responsibilities to LEGAL actions against you.
SuSEbuntu, a LESS IS MORE OpenSuSE and Ubuntu remix, with continuity for Fuduntu
My personal Google timelines here
My official Google blogs here
My official Google collections here
My personal Telegram communities here
My personal Fuckbook timelines here
My official Pages here
My official Fuckbook communities here
My design philosophies
I aim my SuSEbuntu to be a LESS IS MORE respin from OpenSuSE, Ubuntu, Fuduntu (DISCONTINUED), with the SuSE system tools like
zypper, saz3, yast2 and Unity desktop by Ubuntu, but my size to be about (even below)
- Androids just need to mount it thru DriveDroid, and the ROOTED alternative apps.
- This distro is released every astronomical terms.
You should have been ready to me if…
- First of all, you never mind bleeding (cutting) edge, hence you NEVER mind UNstability, esp you have been a developer.
- You need to keep testing the new apps (like Fedora Rawhide and Debian Sid), esp you have been a developer.
- You are not lazy, hence never mind to keep upgrading, esp you have been a developer.
- Your security standard has been higher than avg, esp you have been a developer.
- Your wifi has been poor, if you instead have no wireless devices, your ethernet has been unstable.
- Finally, you might NOT switch to a rolling distro unless you are ok to a slight majority of the above rolling traits.
Q: What are your differences with OpenSuSE, Ubuntu, finally Fuduntu (DISCONTINUED), and what is special?
My only desktop is Unity by Ubuntu to be matched to my title and philosophy but OpenSuSE defaults GNOME (or KDE) as its desktop.
I am just to spin Unity GUI by Ubuntu which I am still OpenSuSE derived hence
.rpm as my system aspect, but Ubuntu itself is
.deb derived, due to OpenSuSE and Ubuntu as INDEPENDENT projects to any others.
They were the remix of Fedora and Ubuntu but I am OpenSuSE and Ubuntu, with my
zypper instead of their
dnf, although both of us are for
What are special?
SuSEbuntu is succeeding Fuduntu as an
.rpm and Ubuntu respin project and BRAND-NEW in 2017.
Live CD / DVD (.iso)
Use this format if you want to burn your appliance on CD or DVD. This is the easiest way to prepare bootable media. Simply download the .iso file and burn it to disk via any existing OS.
Ready for SourceForge since here.
Software0 patterns, 658 packages
View package list…
No files were uploaded.
A boot script is included.