ownCloud in a box
ownCloud in a box packages ownCloud as an appliance, so you can easily run it in a virtual environment, as a live system or install it on a disk.
Run the appliance, go to http://[yourservername], and follow the instructions there.
Also remember to change the root password of the system after the appliance has booted.
One note about the versioning of the appliance: The major version of the appliance follows the major version of ownCloud. The minor versions are not directly related. See the release notes for what exact minor version is included in the appliance.
Downloads are no longer available for this appliance, as it is based on an OS version that we no longer support.
You can clone the appliance, then upgrade and build with a current OS version.
Update to ownCloud 4.0.7
Changelog from ownCloud:
Aug 15. 2012
- Show Login Button when user and password are autocompleted
- Sanitize LDAP base, user and groups
- Fix non active Adressbooks
- Calendar: Remove double html encoding
- Fix label for versioning in admin settings
- Add parent directory into filecache if it doesnÂ´t exist
- Handle non writable files correctly
- Disable webfinger completely if not activated
- Security: Disable user listings in DAV
- Check file blacklist for file renames
- Security: Fix XSS bug in Gallery
- Security: Several CSRF security fixes
- Security: Validate cookie to prevent auth bypasses
Special thanks to Julien Cayssol for reporting several security problems
1 file removed
1 new file
Build configuration updated
Software0 patterns, 219 packages
View package list…
Includes the following unofficial sources:
No custom software packages were uploaded.
Executable files were uploaded.
No custom scripts were enabled.