ownCloud in a box
ownCloud in a box packages ownCloud as an appliance, so you can easily run it in a virtual environment, as a live system or install it on a disk.
Run the appliance, go to http://[yourservername], and follow the instructions there.
Also remember to change the root password of the system after the appliance has booted.
One note about the versioning of the appliance: The major version of the appliance follows the major version of ownCloud. The minor versions are not directly related. See the release notes for what exact minor version is included in the appliance.
Downloads are no longer available for this appliance, as it is based on an OS version that we no longer support.
You can clone the appliance, then upgrade and build with a current OS version.
Update to ownCloud 4.0.1
Changelog from ownCloud:
June 4. 2012
- Verify if user exists when loggin (oc-863)
- More efficient log file handling
- PDO requirement check
- Check if apps folder is writable
- prevent division by zero problem during output of free space
- better mysql error message
- correctly configure ldap group backend (oc-887)
- sort users and groups (oc-779)
- LDAP. correctly handle group filter (oc-867)
- try to switch magic quotes of globally
- fix ategory error reporting (oc-874)
- correctly handle reverse proxy / load balancer https handling
- prevent session already started warning
- fix the files breadcrumb
- don´t try to use smtp auth if config files says no
- fix versioning path
- security: fix a XSS problem in calendar
- make LDAP pqsql compatible
- fix pqsql database migration
- fix ldap config interface
- support for LDAP “member”
- don´t hardcode /tmp
- fix potential security problem for requested apps parameter
- fix notes in contacts properly
- fix timezone detection
- fix interti_id in calendar
- set DB prefix for pqsql
- security: fix a XSS problem in contacts
- correctly encode caldav link
- allow longer path in gallery
- disable not compatible apps during upgrade
- fix HEAD request for downloads
- fix private link sharing via email
- use UTC as default timezone
- style fixes for tasks app
1 file removed
3 new files
Build configuration updated
Software0 patterns, 219 packages
View package list…
Includes the following unofficial sources:
No custom software packages were uploaded.
Executable files were uploaded.
No custom scripts were enabled.