An operating system dedicated for Minecraft!
You can run it on a USB stick and plug it in to almost any computer. It launches a desktop environment with Minecraft! Java is already installed. So is Minecraft.
Username is “Mine” and password is “craft”
What will be added in the next update:
- An internet browser
- Better Plug n' play support
- A way for the Minecraft launcher to start automatically
- Make only the Minecraft icon and the Browser icon available to click
- Make a Minecraft mod that will start Minecraft in a kiosk and have a "Browser" option in the main title screen
- Fix Java errors
- Already have a .Minecraft filesystem to add popular servers to the server list and some maps (Along with the so said mod)
- Add Optifine to improve performance
- Make compatible with more wireless cards
There are no known bugs just yet! Our teem is currently overlooking to spot any
(CraftOS is no way affiliated with Minecraft or Mojang)
USB Stick / Hard Disk Image
Dump this format on your USB stick or hard disk and boot from it. You may need to instruct the machine’s BIOS to boot from an external source if you’re usign a USB stick. Write the disk image using either `dd` or image writing software on your OS.
MineOS is born!
This is a VERY unstable version. Proceed with Caution. Don’t install to your system. If anything doesn’t work, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Added Java interface *Not proven to work*
+ Added Minecraft JAR
+ Compiled OS
Software0 patterns, 393 packages
View package list…
Includes the following unofficial sources:
No custom software packages were uploaded.
Overlay files were uploaded, but none are executable.
No custom scripts were enabled.