Table of contents
- SUSE Studio Help
- Logging In
- Selecting a Base Template
- Viewing Your Home Page
- Importing Appliance Configurations from KIWI or AutoYast
- Selecting Software
- Updating via SUSE Lifecycle Management Server
- Selecting Appliance Formats
- Building Images
- Sending Feedback
- Viewing the Supportability Report
- SUSE Studio API
- More information
- How to contribute
- Legal Information
Viewing the Supportability Report
SUSE Studio can analyze each package in your SUSE Linux Enterprise appliances and determine if an appliance is supported, or if there are exceptions to supporting an appliance.
On the Build tab, each build of a SUSE Linux Enterprise appliance includes a link to “View supportability report…”.
The report opens in a new window and contains a summary of each format of your appliance:
- The full supportability report provides a list of all packages in your appliance and their licenses.
- The X licenses link gives you a list of all licenses used in your appliance.
- The Y total packages link shows a list of packages and their versions.
If you want an overview of all licenses in your appliance, use